2023 Benefit Highlights
- No Changes to Medical and Dental plans!
- Increase in Medical premiums (Pre65 Retiree Plans Only)!
- Slight increase to Vision plan costs.
- New voluntary benefit programs: Pet Insurance, and PNC Personal Banking.
- Pre65 Retirees must enroll for 2023 benefits
- Post65 MAPD Retiree Open Enrollment is passive. This means that if you do nothing, your coverage will continue for 2022.
- Benefits meetings will be online only this year.
- Meeting schedules and calendar invitations will be e-mailed soon. If you have benefit questions, contact the Benefits Service Center at email@example.com or (214) 671-6947, option 1.
- Watch for additional communications in your e-mail.
Contact the Benefits Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 671-6947, option 1.
The City's Flyer is available here.
Additional information, including guides and presentations can be found on the City's 2023 Retiree Benefits Open Enrollment web page https://dallascityhall.com/departments/humanresources/benefits/Pages/2023retireebenefits.aspx